Modern buildings are incorporating more and more artistic metalwork features, both internally and externally to create the perception of space, shape and unique identity. Aspinalls have developed a strong reputation where a high level of technical input is required to engineer and design a solution to architects concepts. We have worked closely with some of the UK’s leading architectural practices on prestigious projects and these projects have typically included the supply of :
- Museum Gallery Wire Suspended Ceiling
- Museum Gallery Aluminium Framed Carbon Fibre Clad Seamless Doors
- Museum Stainless Steel Lift Shaft Frames
- Museum Stainless Steel Feature Link Bridge
- Museum Stainless Bonded to Glass Feature Staircase Handrails
- Apartment Block Balconies
- Apartment Block Bris Soleil
- Apartment Block Entrance Feature Canopy
- Apartment Block Courtyard Feature Staircase + Handrailing
- Apartment Block Internal Suspended Walkways + Feature Beams
- Apartment Block Internal Feature Staircase + Handrailing
- Office Development Entrance Staircase + Handrailing
- Office Development Entrance Steelwork
- Retail Development Entrance Staircase + Handrailing
- Retail Development External Canopies
The material of construction worked predominantly include various grades of carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Who are we?
T.P. Aspinall & Sons Limited is a customer focused, innovative, solutions-driven, engineering company which designs, manufactures and installs specialised, be-spoke fabrications, providing both products and services that fully conform to the requirements of our customers and appropriate national and/or international standards.